Saturday 21 November 2009

Starting from scratch

It's a rainy Saturday evening and I'm at home in London watching X Factor, facebooking and tweeting. I spent the afternoon at my local TK Maxx (known as TJ Maxx in the US) and netted quite a few practical luxury bargains. This prompted me to start a blog on the practical, useful, borderline luxury items I've been able to find at a discount. I like nice shoes, suits, bags, ties, furniture, accessories... and I do not believe in paying full price. I hope you will enjoy my practical luxury retail discoveries. :)

3 comments:

  1. Great blog Charles! look forward to your next entry on luxuries discoveries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tks for the encouraging feedback! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tat sound like Vanessa Lim (aka Bae Soh or LV) :O)

    ReplyDelete